Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Matthews' Family

  Meet the Matthews’ Family:

I am so thankful that I have been able to be a part of Nikki & Craig’s lives!   

I have enjoyed photographing their WEDDING, their MATERNITY session, their lovely daughter’s NEWBORN photos and now . . . their FAMILY PORTRAITS!  And what a beautiful family they are!!!  Check out all the prettiness that I shot at the gorgeous Humphrey’s Estate in Temecula, where we were blessed with the most amazing morning sunlight.  Nikki & Craig, thank you so much for continuing to make me such an important part of your lives.  I can’t wait till Charlize turns one . . . time for more Captured Moments portraits! 

Enjoy the slideshow!
                                                               


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Captured Moments Photography
CoffeeShop Designs