Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Iliana & James


Iliana  & James: Joined in Marriage

I absolutely loved being a part of Iliana & James’s wedding day.  They are just the sweetest couple!  Between getting to know them at their initial consult meeting, at the house/studio, their engagement session and then, of course, their wedding, I have come to adore these two people!  Iliana was absolutely breath-taking and believe me, when James saw her walking down the aisle . . . she took his breath away!!!

Iliana & James, I can’t say “Thank-you” enough for choosing Captured Moments Photography to be a part of your day.  It was such an honor to be p part of this journey with you!  I hope you enjoy this slideshow of some of my favorites of your beautiful day!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Captured Moments Photography
CoffeeShop Designs