Friday, February 15, 2013

Adriana & Jason Wedding


Adriana & Jason Wed

There are many wonderful things that I could say about this extraordinary couple.  From the first moment we met, at my home/studio, to their engagement session in beautiful San Juan Capistrano, to their gorgeous wedding at the Trilogy Golf Club in Corona, CA, the love they have for each other is so evident.  The way Adriana looks at Jason, just makes my heart melt!  They also have this amazing little girl together, Samantha, who is the sweetest, prettiest little thing and she loves to smile for the camera! (My favorite kind of person!)

I am so happy that Adriana & Jason found each other and fell in love.  I am also truly happy that they Captured Moments Photography  be a part of this special time in their lives.  Now you can view a slideshow of some of my favorite images from the fabulous wedding day.  Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Captured Moments Photography
CoffeeShop Designs