Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Candice & Christopher's Wedding


Candice & Christopher's wedding seemed so far in the future, for such a long time, it was almost surreal, when their day actually arrived! Ever since their engagement session, I have been thinking about this wedding that Candice was planning. She had shared with me, some of her ideas and I knew it was going to be awesome, but I had no idea how truly AWESOME their theme would be! Candice paid so much close attention to all the little details that made their theme so HER . . . beautiful, romantic and pink. Loved all the soft pink!!! Candice & Christopher are such an amazing couple - best friends and very much in love. I was so thankful to be working with such a fabulous couple once again.

Candice & Christopher, thank you for allowing me to be a part of your celebration! Here are some of my favorite moments from your wedding day, put together in a slideshow, for you to enjoy.


Be sure to watch this in full screen mode.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Captured Moments Photography
CoffeeShop Designs