Thursday, July 26, 2012

Shelbie & Mark

Shelbie & Mark

There are some days when I really can't believe I am so fortunate to have the job that I do.  I have always believed that when you love what you do, it never feels like work.  Of course, there are some days when I disagree with myself, like when I choose to wear cute but uncomfortable shoes while shooting a wedding!  Yes, it's hard work but it is so rewarding.

We have the privilege of photographing such amazing couples such as Shelbie & Mark!  They are so sweet and fun to work with and at the end of their wedding day we were so unbelievably thankful for our career as wedding photographers.

Shelbie & Mark, thank you for allowing us to celebrate alongside of you and capture your day!  We hope you enjoy your slideshow.
Be sure to watch this slideshow in full screen mode and be sure it's playing in 720pHD!

Slideshows are available for purchase, ask us for details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Captured Moments Photography
CoffeeShop Designs