Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Nicole & Josh's Fairytale Wedding


The first time we met Nicole and Josh was when we met at Balboa Park, to photograph their engagement pictures.  We had so much fun getting to know them both, that day, while taking some really sweet pictures, to document their engagement.  I knew right then that we were really going to enjoy this new relationship that was forming between them and us.  They were so pleased with the outcome of that session, that Nicole soon called me and wanted to give Josh a really special wedding gift and asked me to shoot her boudoir session and to design a boudoir album, just for Josh.  To me it is such an incredible vote of trust, when a woman feels safe with me and asks me photograph her in such an intimate setting.  Well, lucky for me, Josh loved his wedding gift!  

Then came their wedding day!  Nicole looked like a genuine princess - horse carriage and all!  Josh has never looked more handsome than he did that day - her very own prince charming!  Their love for each other is so evident!  The way they look at each other . . . well, I can't tell you how many times we all teared up that day!  Everything was so beautiful.  From the beginning of their time getting ready for the big day to the end of their awesome reception, everything was simply perfect.  

Take a look at their slide show that we put together, to share with you, and I bet you will agree:  Nicole and Josh were meant for each other!  We wish them both a lifetime of absolute happiness.  Now enjoy a recap of their day.




Be sure to watch this in fullscreen mode, and check to make sure its playing in 720pHD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Captured Moments Photography
CoffeeShop Designs