Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Crystal & Matthew's Engagements

We took Crystal & Matthew's engagement photos in La Jolla.  We had a blast with them, literally.  About 15 minutes into the shoot, I was standing at the shoreline with my back to the waves, just focusing on Crystal & Matt's awesomeness, when my assistant, Genevieve, screamed "wave!"  1/100th of a second later, I looked like a drowned rat!  Good news is, my "protect your camera at all costs" kicked in and I held it up, just enough to miss the gigantic wave's blast.  
In spite of the shocking cold drama, we finished the session and are so pleased with the end results.  The best news is, Crystal & Matthew said they love them too!   Yay!!! 






Be sure to watch this in fullscreen mode, and check to make sure its playing in 720pHD 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Captured Moments Photography
CoffeeShop Designs