Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Congratulations Deanna & Jake!!!

When I pick out pictures to post to the blog, I go through all of the bride & groom's wedding pictures and I pick out about 30 of my favorites, and then I narrow them down from there.  Well, when I was going through Deanna & Jake's wedding photos, I, without realizing, picked out 50 pictures! I had the hardest time narrowing them down, so I decided to make the pictures a little smaller, so I can fit more! :) 

We were back at Villa de Amore to capture some beautiful memories for Deanna & Jake.  Everything about the day was simply splendid! Deanna was absolutely breathtaking in her gorgeous wedding gown.  Deanna & Jake are such a warm, loving couple and are very much loved by the most wonderful family and friends.  And when I say loved, I mean they are REALLY loved.  With a grand total of 10 groomsman & 11 bridesmaids, it's proof that they are such an amazing & electric couple to be around.  

Congratulations Deanna & Jake!  It was a pleasure to be a part of your fabulous day.

Here are our favorite moments of their special day:

In loving memory of Deanna's father 




To view the rest of their wedding gallery, please click here

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Captured Moments Photography
CoffeeShop Designs