Thursday, July 11, 2013

Rita & Mark Pledge Their Love - Sneak Peek

                                                                                    
What a beautiful day it was for Rita & Mark to say "I do!" and I am so happy that is was because Rita, Mark and all their guests came all the way from Kansas City, for them to be married at the beautiful Villa de Amore in Temecula.  Rita & Mark are an incredibly sweet (not to mention - so in love) couple and I felt so honored that they chose Captured Moments Photography to photograph their fabulous wedding.

I got so excited posting a "few" photos for the Sneak Peek that I got a little carried away and posted 80 images!  That is the most I have ever posted for a Sneak Peek.  Oh well . . . I hope you enjoy!






















































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Captured Moments Photography
CoffeeShop Designs