Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Janet & Kenny


Wedding Bells Ring for Janet & Kenny

If there were ever two soul-mates who were destined to find each other, I believe it
was Janet and Kenny! They are so perfect for each other and watching these two
souls commit to being best friends forever, is a powerful and awesome thing to
witness, as I was so privileged to do and to photograph it all! Lucky, lucky me!

Yes, I do believe Janet and Kenny were meant to find each other and to spend the
rest of their lives loving one another. That was obvious at our first meeting and
even more evident when I photographed their engagement session. We started
their session at the UC Irvine campus, where they first met while they were both
attending there and ended up at the beach in Corona del Mar. If you haven’t
already, I encourage you to go into the client galleries, on my website, and look at
their engagement photos. They are so sweet and romantic, as they are!
As their wedding day concluded, I left with my heart full of joy. Maybe it was the
amazing couple, maybe it was the incredible venue . . . or maybe it was just pure
happiness that comes from doing something that you love! Janet and Kenny, I was
so honored to be a part of this celebration.

Thank you so much for choosing Captured Moments Photography to photograph your lovely wedding. Enjoy your slideshow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Captured Moments Photography
CoffeeShop Designs