Sunday, April 21, 2013

Joy & Scott's Wedding Day



Joy & Scott Are Wed!

The name fits the bride!  This lady is such a “joy” to be around!  I don’t think I know another human being who’s personality is a sweet, kind and gracious as Joy’s personality.  Upon meeting her, you instantly love her.

I first met Joy, when she contacted Melissa and I to photograph her wedding.  But I got to know her when she sent me an email that she was interested in working for me, as an assistant, editor or pretty much what ever I needed.  And get this . . . she was willing to work for free!!!  She had already taken several photography classes at MSJC and had obtained her photographer’s certification through the college.  (And she was willing to work for free???)  Joy is so passionate about photography that she just wanted to get hands on experience and didn’t care about compensation.  As tempting as that was, I couldn’t take advantage of her generousity and I hired her with pay.  By doing so, I not only got an amazing editor but a valued friendship, as well. 

Then she introduced us to her fiance, Scott and his daughter, Malia.  Not only is Scott incredibly handsome but he is the such a great guy.  It is so obvious the love and respect that they have for each other.  They are so much fun to be around.  Malia is not only adorable and sweet but oh so percocious.  Together they make an amazing family!

Their wedding day was perfect.  Joy had planned everything so beautifully right down to the last detail.  The day went off without a hitch.  Joy looked so beautifully elegant that day and I don’t believe a groom ever looked better in a tux than Scott.  Melissa and I  were so honored to photograph this wedding.  When you take a look at their slideshow and their images, we are sure you will agree. 

Joy and Scott, we wish you a lifetime of “JOY”, love and much happiness!  Enjoy your slideshow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Captured Moments Photography
CoffeeShop Designs